Gradwell Consulting is a New South Wales based firm that provides sustainability consulting services and was established in early 2007.
Our areas of expertise include BCA Section J (energy efficiency of commercial buildings – both Deemed-to-Satisfy and JV3 Verification using a Reference Building), BASIX reports, NatHERS (nationwide house energy rating scheme), ACT Energy Efficiency Rating Certification and home sustainability audits.
We have partnered with developers, architects, consulting engineers and home owners on many exciting projects.
Our key products and services include:
- BASIX assessments of single and multiple dwelling developments in NSW.
- BCA thermal comfort energy rating assessments or NatHERS (all states).
- Energy Rating Certificates (EER) for houses and multi unit developments in ACT.
- Second generation thermal performance simulation and modelling (BERS Pro).
- Home sustainability assessments.
- General design advice related to thermal performance.
- BCA Section J reports (DTS and JV3 simulation).
About David Gradwell:
– BE Civil (Honours) – University of Queensland
– Corporate member of the Building Designers Association of Victoria (BDAV)
– BDAV Accreditation (thermal performance – nationally) #12/1451
– ACT Construction Occupation Licence – Building Assessor – Class B Energy Efficiency Lic No 2011220
David Gradwell is Principal of Gradwell Consulting. David is an experienced consultant having worked in engineering and high technology businesses for more than 30 years. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Honours) from the University of Queensland.
David is an accredited building energy assessor and was a qualified home sustainability assessor (HO50244).